Monday 29 June 2015

I can't date any man in the entertainment industry, they're full of crap - Cynthia Morgan

While speaking as a guest on RubbingMinds TV programme today, music star Cynthia Morgan said she can't date any man in the Nigerian entertainment industry because they are all full of crap
"I'm not dating anyone in the industry. Never. Like Never. Personally I don't think its my thing. I think they are full of crap. Yes says me. I can solely handle that. I have friends who have been in relationships with guys in the industry and it didn't work out. They are all the same thing, they are artists"she said
Cynthia also  denied ever bleaching her skin or doing a nose or boob job. She says any difference seen about her stature is attributed to growth. 
"I have not done any constructive surgery. Any difference you see is growth. The pictures circulating are me when I was 17, 18" she said

No comments:

Post a Comment