Friday 19 June 2015

Obsessed Miley Cyrus fan who got 29 tattoos of the star now vows to remove them because she said they were 'creepy'


Father-of-three Carl McCoid, 42, from Bridlington, East Yorkshire, had his first Miley tattoo in 2010 and since then he has covered his body with 'dedication' portraits of his idol, her lyrics and initials.
Mr McCoid, who owns an ironing business, even named one of his daughters after the controversial singer. He said his obsession with inking Miley tattoos all over him started in 2010 after he got divorced from his wife.


In his obsession with Miley, he has spent about $4,800 on 29 tattoos dedicated inked all over his body but now wants them all removed after Miley said they were ugly and creepy.
Now single Mr McCoid has made the decision to have some of the tattoos removed - in the hope it  will help him find a girlfriend.
I'm only regretting them now. I never thought about it too much, but they have had a psychological affect on me.
'I'm only regretting them now,' he said. 'I never thought about it too much, but they have had a psychological affect on me.
'Then she mentioned they were creepy in an interview. It made me realise I didn't like them.'
Mr McCoid plans to have three of his portrait tattoos laser-removed, an expensive ordeal which could last years and would cost far more than the original tattoos.
He hopes a new appearance will help him find a girlfriend and give him a fresh outlook on life so he can 'look to the future'.

No comments:

Post a Comment